10 Ways to Make Sure Your Consciousness Doesn’t Grow
On the spiritual path, you hear a lot about what you should do to keep growing. But how about contemplating these 10 sure fire ways to sabotage your efforts?
Here is the top 10 list:
- Practice as much obstinacy and anger as you possibly can. If there’s nothing in life to get angry about, make something up.
- Make sure you always put yourself first above everything and everyone else. Your needs are more important.
- Do not ever be considerate of anyone else. They wouldn’t do the same for you anyway.
- Gossip, and be sure to tell stories about everyone you know behind their backs. It always makes for a more interesting conversation, and the less truth involved, the better.
- Act like and believe you know everything, because it’s true, and you won’t have to work as hard at learning new things.
- Lie about your accomplishments and experiences. Remember that telling the truth is not very interesting at all.
- Break your promises, especially the important ones.
- Take in and believe all of the negativity in the world and in your life, so that you have lots to share.
- Live in fear. It’s better to be prepared than caught off guard, and you don’t ever want to be vulnerable.
- Do what everyone else is doing.